Re: Unable to load color "unspecified-fg" when loading some themes in Em

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: Unable to load color "unspecified-fg" when loading some themes in Emacs head
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 11:46:51 +0100

Are you sure you have the current head?  If you made a proper bug report we would have that info already.

    Jan D.

11 nov 2013 kl. 10:22 skrev Bozhidar Batsov <address@hidden>:

Seems to me some bug was recently introduced related to theme colours. I noticed that on the current head themes like zenburn (https://github.com/bbatsov/zenburn-emacs) load with several errors - Unable to load color "unspecified-fg" and some faces in the theme are rendered with a black foreground (I guess those that generate the error).

As the theme looks good on Emacs 24.3 and nothing is apparently wrong with the colours Emacs head deems problematic, I'm fairly certain this is some bug/regression. Any ideas what change might be the cause of that problem?