Re: Annoying (frameset bug?): desktop-mode and maxmized frame

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: Annoying (frameset bug?): desktop-mode and maxmized frame
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 14:09:07 +0530

> nobody is going to bother about your politics

I view Emacs more as an advocacy group.  Conversations - at times these
are shocking and do not proceed along expected lines - are *very*
important in the sense that if you take the conversations away then
Emacs will be just another product not "a practical means by which
certain conversations are enabled and sustained".

Politics is really about conversations across different "interest
groups".

If I agree with you, it is not conversation just CJ-ing.  I beg to
differ, sir.