Re: Bootstrap failure on MS-Windows

From: Dani Moncayo
Subject: Re: Bootstrap failure on MS-Windows
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 19:14:27 +0100

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 9:24 AM, Glenn Morris <address@hidden> wrote:

> BTW, if I need to suggest an actual patch for this, it would be
> something like the following (obv. untested). This is the only place
> left in the Makefiles that uses absolute filenames, so I don't think
> anything else is needed.

Thank you for the patch, Glenn.

I've just tried to bootstrap (autogen + msysconfig + make bootstrap)
with your patch applied, but it fails the same way.

I'm attaching the full output of "make bootstrap".

BTW, as Óscar already said [1], there is a second problem here: Just
after running autogen.sh (in the source tree) and msysconfig (in the
-empty- build tree), "make bootstrap" re-runs autogen.sh (see line 137
of the attached file) and the makefiles are re-generated.  This should
be unnecessary in this case, no?

---- Footnotes ---

[1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2013-10/msg00746.html

--