Info: Console Vs GUI difference?

From: T.V. Raman
Subject: Info: Console Vs GUI difference?
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 17:17:41 -0700

I understand better now.  But I cannot but advice it because
there are many parts of emacs -- and emacs packages -- that
already use signal to display useful information to the user.
Yes, that is clearly incorrect, but that  is what packages are
doing, so I have no option but to speak them. I'd be happy to
hear about an alternative -- note that I suspect
command-error-function might run into the same issue -- perhaps
differently.