Re: Drop-down menus, popup menus, and popup dialogs supported on TTYs

From: Dani Moncayo
Subject: Re: Drop-down menus, popup menus, and popup dialogs supported on TTYs
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 20:32:06 +0200

>> I tried it already, but I saw that the old tmm menu is shown, instead
>> of the new drop-down menu.  Why?
>
> That's what Masatake suggested, and everybody else agreed.

I interpreted Masatake's suggestion as "if menu-bar-mode is off, make
F10 show the _menu_ temporarily", while _menu_ would obviously refer
to the new drop-down menu, which is supposed to replace to the old tmm
menu.

BTW: I think that F10 should also close a tmm menu if there is one
open (currently it does nothing in that situation).

--
Dani Moncayo