Hello / First contribution / Major Mode menu entries

From: j . anthony
Subject: Hello / First contribution / Major Mode menu entries
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 21:48:02 +0100

Hey there, guys.

I'm interested in taking care of a bunch of the little TODO items in
etc/TODO. I've read etc/CONTRIBUTE and understand that there are
special considerations when contributing to emacs and other FSF
projects. I thought I'd start by handling the major mode menu items
mentioned on line 65 of etc/TODO. I thought I'd get some feedback
before I steam in and do a bunch, so I've attached a diff file of my
first attempt.

This is my first message to emacs-devel and I'm vaguely aware of the
fact that I may not be doing things correctly. I'd very much
appreciate any help/advice I could get.

Thanks in advance everyone and sorry for any silly mistakes!