Re: [emacs-leuven-theme] diff-index foreground (#2bis)

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: [emacs-leuven-theme] diff-index foreground (#2bis)
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 23:17:31 +0300

On 27.09.2013 17:16, Fabrice Niessen wrote:
While thinking at it, even if there are still improvements which can be made
(and which I will try to do) to leuven-theme.el, could you commit the current
version into Emacs trunk?  Thanks a lot!

Sure, no problem, but please keep emacs-devel in Cc, since this kind of discussion belongs there.

Could you explain the following additions:

- "Version:" header, apparently carrying the date of the commit.
- time-stamp-* local variables at the bottom of the file.

Melpa does not use the version header (just sets the version to the time of the last commit), and the time-stamp vars just seem useless to me.

Shall I remove both of these additions before checking in the new version?