Re: [Emacs-diffs] trunk r113747: lisp/frameset.el: Convert `frameset' to

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] trunk r113747: lisp/frameset.el: Convert `frameset' to vector and add new slots.
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 19:00:53 +0200

On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 6:32 PM, Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hmm... why don't you use registerv-make

I didn't know about it.

> (and get rid of the frameset-specific code in register.el)?

I like that idea very much, but I see a problem. We're replacing
frame-configuration-to-register by frameset-to-register, which
includes the delete-or-iconify behavior controled by `C-u C-x r j'
when the register contains a frame-configuration.

I see no way to pass that to registerv's jump-func. Or is there one?