Documentation for Ido

From: Xue Fuqiao
Subject: Documentation for Ido
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 10:31:52 +0800

Hi list,

I wanted to learn Ido, but didn't find a official documentation.  So I
spent some time reading the Commentary header and the source code of it,
then wrote a manual for it (roughly based on "Commentary").  It is not
very complete, but enough for most daily usages.

I'll also add some introduction in doc/emacs/modes.texi (and etc/NEWS,
if necessary) if it can be included in trunk.

Can I commit it to trunk?

(Fix for cross-reference, phrasing, organization, typo, index, etc., or
any further question are welcome.)

--
Best regards, Xue Fuqiao.
http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/