Re: image-transform.el and image-mode.el rewrite

From: Vitalie Spinu
Subject: Re: image-transform.el and image-mode.el rewrite
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 23:05:09 +0200

 >> Glenn Morris <address@hidden>
 >> on Mon, 22 Jul 2013 16:37:53 -0400 wrote:

 > Thanks for this. The diff is hard to read owing to lots of unnecessary
 > whitespace changes (looks like you untabified everything?).

Hm, indeed. Sorry for that. It happened during re-indentation which
replaces tabs for me. I will take care of them next time.

Anyways the diff is there to try the new changes and is not intended for
heavy reading as yet. I am still figuring out the best way to organize
the API, so it is still pretty raw as yet.

    Vitalie