Potential problem with user prompts and new desktop restoration code

From: chad
Subject: Potential problem with user prompts and new desktop restoration code
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 18:07:20 -0500

If something in startup prompts the user, starting emacs (ns port,
under macosx) sits forever without drawing a window. If I kill that
emacs and start again, I see an unrestored (default size and
placement) window with the prompt (in this case, asking me if the
new version of my theme is ok to use).

Unfortunately, I'm on the road now and don't have time to debug
further. I might get a chance to look at it by this weekend.

Thanks,
~Chad