Re: (unknown)

From: João Távora
Subject: Re: (unknown)
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 18:58:55 +0100

I see, so the difference between "r" and "R" is just for the current "summary mode" session.

Curious, when does adaptive scoring kick in then? It does differentiate between "r" and "R" doesn't it?

Thanks (and sorry for not including a subject, I stupidly forgot)
João

On Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 4:22 PM, Lars Ingebrigtsen <address@hidden> wrote:
João Távora <address@hidden> writes:

> To the question: Does it make sense to not use gnus-ancient-mark "O"
> completely? I want to see old marks that I laboriously set in previous
> sessions, such as the gnus-del-mark "r" mark. It seems to be replaced
> by "O" all the time.

"r" just marks stuff as read, and this isn't saved beyond that.  Any way
of marking stuff as read ends up in the same data set, so it's all
displayed as "O".

João Távora