Thank you! Gnus speed has improved a lot

From: Giorgos Keramidas
Subject: Thank you! Gnus speed has improved a lot
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 20:29:10 +0200

Hi all,

This is a short "thank you" notice to all the people doing work in Emacs
in general.  I have been using Gnus for accessing IMAP servers over a
TLS-encrypted connection for several years now, and the speed, the
responsiveness and overall feeling of using Gnus to access remote email
has improved substantially over the past few months.

I haven't actually measured how much time it used to take to move
messages around between remote IMAP folders, but I can definitely see
that things have improved a *lot* since e.g. late 2010, when I tried
copying all my local email folders to an IMAP server.

Thanks you again,

Giorgos