Re: call for more ert tests

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: call for more ert tests
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 17:39:47 +0200

[OFFTOPICLY OFFTOPIC]

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 5:01 PM, Ted Zlatanov <address@hidden> wrote:

> Flood insurance for a mountaintop house is
> probably a bad investment, but in a flood zone it makes sense.

A friend of mine once had her home flooded, and it was a flat at floor 12.

The guy in the flat just over hers left the windows fully open in the
middle of a really big tropical storm (not a hurricane, just lots &
lots of water). That was in São Paulo, and having lived there for a
while, I have every reason to believe my friends' account.