Re: New version of todo-mode.el (announcement + user guide)

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: New version of todo-mode.el (announcement + user guide)
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 20:37:28 -0400

> without reimplementing diary-goto-entry accordingly.  Note, however,
> that FOO can't just be "some leading text" but really has to be the
> entry's date string,

I called them FOO and BAR because I know nothing about this code and so
don't know what these are really supposed to be.

> i.e. (nth 2 locator) [(car locator) is a typo, as
> is (nth 1 locator), that should be 3 instead of 1;

No, the error is that it should be (car pos) and (nth 1 pos), since
`locator' is an undefined variable (if I were to use dynamic-scoping,
I wouldn't bother passing a `pos' argument).

But again: I know nothing about those `locator's, so I have no idea what
is a good argument to pass to diary-goto-entry-function.  My suggestion
was only based on the code you sent.

        Stefan