Re: Issue with fonts on macosx

From: Xue Fuqiao
Subject: Re: Issue with fonts on macosx
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 13:09:46 +0800

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 7:50 AM, YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
<address@hidden> wrote:

>> I do not see this issue on Mac OS X 10.7.3 with a build from May 12
>> (haven't tried current revision yet).
>
> Why CC:ed to me?

I don't know the maintainer of the NS port, and I thought you are the
one who may be familiar with this problem most (although it seems that
this problem doesn't happen on the Mac port).  I'm sorry if you feel
disturbed.

> Anyway, I could reproduce OP's problem with the
> following procedure for the NS port (trunk) on OS X 10.8.3:
>
>   1. Install Anonymous Pro fonts.
>      (http://www.marksimonson.com/fonts/view/anonymous-pro)
>   2. $ .../Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs -Q -fn 'anonymous pro'
> YOUR_EMACS_WORKING_TREE_FOR_TRUNK/src/
>   3. Scroll the dired buffer repeatedly between top and bottom with C-v and
> M-v.

Thanks for your patience.  For chad's information I cannot reproduce it
using this method on Mac OS X 10.7.3.

--
Best regards, Xue Fuqiao.
http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/