Re: Integrating new "GNU Emacs Contributing Guide" into Emacs web pages.

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: Integrating new "GNU Emacs Contributing Guide" into Emacs web pages.
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 12:13:51 -0500

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:
>> Xue, what was the original format of the document?  LaTeX or Docbook?
>> (I think if we integrate it into the web site, we should probably just
>> use the HTML version as master, to keep things simple, but maybe there
>> is a reason to generate HTML from another format?)
>
>Or maybe .org would be useful here, as it can export both to HTML and
>Texinfo?

Well, that'd be fine with me, but although I use Org Mode, I don't do
exports from it and just saw that (apparently) something about Org Mode
exporting has changed recently in an incompatible way.

I think I personally have the gumption to edit and check in an HTML
page, but not to deal with integrating more docs into a build system --
just a question of priorities, available dev time, etc.  But +1 on that
approach if someone would actually do it.

-K