Re: Copyright/Distribution questions (Emacs/Orgmode)

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: Copyright/Distribution questions (Emacs/Orgmode)
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 10:05:35 +0200

Jambunathan,

I'm quoting: http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/69536

> Advice for potential contributors:
> ----------------------------------
>
> Think before signing a Future Assignment.  Why write a blank cheque and
> have RMS run behind you with "this is a diff to Emacs and all your code
> is mine."

This is not a fair thing to say.

If you want to continue showing disrespect for Emacs authors and
contributors, take these remarks out of the GNU mailing lists.

Past contributions don't buy you a right to waste Emacs contributors
time.  As for future contributions, I strongly recommend the community
not to accept any of them.

Bye,

--
 Bastien