Re: x-display-pixel-width/height inconsistency

From: YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
Subject: Re: x-display-pixel-width/height inconsistency
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 10:05:43 +0900

> The DC has nothing to do with monitors because monitors are just
> different coordinates on the same (virtual) screen. (Obviously since
> you can drag the window between monitors, even such that it's
> partially on two monitors at the same time.)

It is the size of whole "(virtual) screen" that we want to know here,
rather than the size of a particular monitor.  I tried to use CreateDC
because the reference says:

  If there are multiple monitors on the system, calling
  CreateDC(TEXT("DISPLAY"),NULL,NULL,NULL) will create a DC covering
  all the monitors.
  http://msdn.microsoft.com/ja-jp/library/dd183490.aspx

                                     YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
                                address@hidden