Re: Edebug-x visual extensions to Edebug

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Edebug-x visual extensions to Edebug
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 09:15:20 -0400

> I'd wait with that until some of the core devs (Stefan, Chong, Eli,
> Glenn, Martin, etc.) gives his go.  Maybe they prefer to keep it a
> separate ELPA package.

I missed this thread earlier, but it sounds like a nice improvement.

>> Should I post the final patch here or to address@hidden

You can send it to address@hidden, yes.
But most likely the "final" patch won't be final, so don't hesitate to
send unfinished version for early review/feedback.  This said, the
current edebug-x.el looks pretty good.

>> How do I start the copyright assignment process?

I'll send you another email about that,

        Stefan

PS: `dolist' is faster and indents better than `mapc'.