Re: odd gnus imap problem

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: odd gnus imap problem
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 14:15:27 -0400

On Sun, 10 Mar 2013 19:56:26 +0100 address@hidden wrote:

j> This is probably a local problem, so I'm now just asking to see if anyone
j> else has this issue.

j> A couple of days ago I started having trouble reading an imap group in
j> gnus.

j> - I get a message "bad MAC ...". Then I cant continue reading the
j> - group. I think TLS is involved.
j> - all my imap resides on a loca dovecot instance on the same laptop
j> emacs runs
j> - I get the problem with only one group, the emacs devel group.

Can you turn up `gnutls-log-level' to 2 and see if the output is more
useful to figure out the problem's source?

Ted