Re: Copyright/Distribution questions (Emacs/Orgmode)

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: Copyright/Distribution questions (Emacs/Orgmode)
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 11:30:31 +0530

I have approached address@hidden

You can argue your case with them and I will let contractual terms (and
not individual preferences and wishes) dictate what the options are.a

For all practical purposes, I will consider this thread as closed on
address@hidden

ps: Note that, I am for inclusion of the file in the Org distribution
and Emacs in general.  I am willing to negotiate with any affected
parties the terms - the terms mostly concern how Orgmode is maintained -
under which, I can consider a consent to assignment of copyright of my
work.

I am willing to hussle in a closed room.  Unless I state otherwise, my
current intent to withhold consent to my work stands.

Jambunathan K.