Re: About refcards

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: About refcards
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2013 15:18:26 +0200

> Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 20:49:08 +0800
> From: Xue Fuqiao <address@hidden>
>
> In etc/refcards/, most refcards are generated in pdf format, but some
> refcards (e.g., survival.tex) aren't generated.  Why did this inconsistency
> appear?  Why not generate all or none of them?

The PDF files are produced only for those *.tex files that need
support for languages other than English, because many people don't
have the relevant TeX packages installed.

IOW, we initially had none of the PDF files there, until someone said
that producing sk-refcard.pdf didn't work without specialized TeX
packages.