Building Emacs on two different OSes from a shared directory

From: Dani Moncayo
Subject: Building Emacs on two different OSes from a shared directory
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 08:48:03 +0100

Hello,

I have Ubuntu installed on one machine, and Windows 7 installed on top
of it as a virtual machine (made with VirtualBox).

If I have a mirror of Emacs trunk in Ubuntu, and that directory tree
is also accessible from Windows (it's a shared folder), can I build
Emacs correctly on both OSes from that same repository, or could there
be some problem?

TIA.

--
Dani Moncayo