Issues for 24.3

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Issues for 24.3
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 22:20:09 -0500

Here are some issues that I think (may) need addressing for 24.3.
If you have any more, or think any of these should be left for a
subsequent releases, please comment.

If you can fix any of these, please followup to the relevant bug
address.

Tabulated list mode header mouse-1 doesn't sort any more:

Crash related to new profiler?

Changing binding of mouse-1 leaves mark-active:

If save-buffer is interrupted during the interactive coding prompt,
the original file is missing. Seems hard to fix, and present since 23.1,
so probably too late for 24.3.

Build failures:

Doesn't build on ia64. Fixed? Need more info. Probably can be worked
around by lowering optimization, or setting GC_MARK_STACK.

Doesn't build on Mac OS X with gcc 4.6+. Maybe too late for 24.3.

Doesn't build on IRIX. I doubt this can be fixed except by someone with
IRIX, and only ~ 1 person seems to be an Emacs IRIX user, so probably
not that important to fix. Happens with older releases too.

Misc issues that seem to be unreproducible:

Problem sending mails:

Mac OS X opens with tiny window, then crashes (?):

MS Windows crash:

Background colour issues:

Redisplay issues:

MS Windows frame raising: