Re: bug#13141: please review bug #13141

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: bug#13141: please review bug #13141
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 12:02:18 +0900

Dmitry Gutov writes:
 > > Stephen J. Turnbull writes:

 > >     I've had at least half a dozen cases where users deleted
 > >     automatically added information which I then requested -- to
 > >     no avail, since the reporters never responded.

 > If there's no information at all,

That's not the case.

Another suggestion, especially for the tidy reporter: a special minor
mode for editing and viewing bug reports with commands to skip to
specific sections of generated data and to reduce the amount of screen
space they occupy (a la outline mode, or perhaps the "MIME buttons"
displayed by Gnus and VM).