Re: Change in rmail-insert-mime-forwarded-message

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Change in rmail-insert-mime-forwarded-message
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 01:19:31 -0500

    You can only send what is visible if the attachment was human-readable
    text.  You cannot do that with binary attachments.

Yes you can.  Type v, and the attachment will be visible just as it
was sent.  My change (reverting Mark's change) will add functionality
and lose none.

So I think I should do this -- the arguments against it seem
not to be based on a mistaken idea of the effects.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation