Re: Pure space overflow (Cygwin)

From: Ken Brown
Subject: Re: Pure space overflow (Cygwin)
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 22:45:36 -0400

Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 08:51:17 +0200 (CEST)
From: Angelo Graziosi <address@hidden>

Ken Brown wrote:

I can't speak for Angelo, but I had to increase it by 2250 to make the
warning go away on my Cygwin build. (This is the regular build, not
the Cygw32 build.)

I will try only in this week-end... :-(

I bumped the base value by 80000, so it should solve your problem.
Perhaps Ken should look into tuning SYSTEM_PURESIZE_EXTRA (on
conf_post.h) for Cygwin, since no other system seems to have this
problem at this time.

I could certainly do this, although there's no need at the moment after your increase. Or are you suggesting that I revert your change and then tune SYSTEM_PURESIZE_EXTRA for Cygwin?

Ken