Re: CEDET package in Emacs bug tracker

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: CEDET package in Emacs bug tracker
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 18:15:18 -0400

Another option I should mention is that you can have a "cedet"
pseudo-package if you want. This is basically a package, but with no
maintainer email address. The existing examples are "ns" and "w32".
These have to be used in conjunction with the "emacs" package (it does
not make sense for something to just be in the "ns" package).
Personally, I think these don't add much value over eg simply putting
"ns" in the bug subject. Also, they make it harder to merge bugs.

But I know the usertag interface is not that well developed, so if you
want a pseudo-package, you can have one.