Re: the amazing (and amazingly old) filladapt mode

From: Adam Doppelt
Subject: Re: the amazing (and amazingly old) filladapt mode
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 15:03:08 -0700

I don't know the back story here so please forgive my ignorance. Would
it help if I reached out to Kyle directly? I'd love to see it updated,
maintained and (maybe) even rolled into emacs.

Or I can just write up some thoughts regarding adaptive-fill-mode and
file a bug, if that would inspire someone to take it on.

Adam