Re: Weird display buglet (video)

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: Weird display buglet (video)
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2012 22:26:01 +0400

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:

>> I compiled from bzr today and I get some weird line when
>> editing commit logs.  It certainly happens elsewhere, but
>> maybe this small video demonstrating the problem (1MO) is
>> explicit enough for someone to find the bug:
>
> The line is normal (it is the separator between the header and the
> body).  The flickering between "a plain old empty line" and "the
> font-locked version of that line" is not normal.

I think it may be better to only display the line when the lines above
it contain legitimate mail headers. Maybe make the regexp in
`rfc822-goto-eoh' more strict?

In Bastien's example, the first line of text doesn't match neither the
regexp in log-edit-font-lock-keywords, nor any in
message-font-lock-keywords.