Re: Emacs seems awfully unstable on OS X lately

From: Harald Hanche-Olsen
Subject: Re: Emacs seems awfully unstable on OS X lately
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 09:14:03 +0200 (CEST)

[Jan Djärv <address@hidden> (2012-09-16 18:27:34 UTC)]

Ah, then it is not related to the first one you sent. It might me related to the one discussed in bug 12447.

That could be. I'll continue to use 110045 and see if I get more crashes, then. I should perhaps have mentioned that I built 110045 after backing out of 109470. (That revision, though I am fairly convinced it does not cause the problem in bug 12447, certainly seems to tickle it much more often.)

- Harald