Re: [Emacs-diffs] /srv/bzr/emacs/trunk r109306: Use an include file in c

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] /srv/bzr/emacs/trunk r109306: Use an include file in configure.ac's AH_BOTTOM
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 19:15:37 +0200

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 7:09 PM, Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:

> What are the manifestations of this trouble?  I just built the current
> trunk on Windows, and didn't see any problems.  And I don't think any
> related changes were committed since you wrote the above.

I didn't make myself clear. The trouble is trying to sync nt/config.nt
with autogen/config.in, i.e, removing code from nt/config.nt that is
already in src/conf_post.h. I have the goal of keeping these two
(config.nt and config.i) as similar as possible, and moving general
stuff to conf_post.h is a good idea, but it causes the conflicts I
explained in the previous message.

I've had no time to delve into it, but it seems like a problem
compiling the lib sources, not src/*.c.

    Juanma