EPA and Tramp writing out a buffer

From: Matt Ford
Subject: EPA and Tramp writing out a buffer
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 23:55:04 +0100

Hi,

I want some lisp code to not ask me which key to
use when saving it's data buffer via Tramp and Epa.

As the data is generated in a temp buffer and written the
"epa-file-encrypt-to" variable has not been read in from the header of the
file (wot I normally do).  And this variable seems somehow a protected
local thingy...which I can't seem to set?

Is this possible?  What can I do instead?

Thanks for any pointers.

--
Matt