RE: FFI in Emacs

From: Burton Samograd
Subject: RE: FFI in Emacs
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 10:07:46 -0400

CFFI Manual:

http://common-lisp.net/project/cffi/manual/html_node/index.html

I think that adopting a perfectly reasonable, well documented standard is
preferable to developing yet another FFI API.

--
Burton Samograd

This e-mail, including accompanying communications and attachments, is strictly
confidential and only for the intended recipient. Any retention, use or
disclosure not expressly authorised by Markit is prohibited. This email is
subject to all waivers and other terms at the following link:
http://www.markit.com/en/about/legal/email-disclaimer.page

Please visit http://www.markit.com/en/about/contact/contact-us.page? for
contact information on our offices worldwide.