Ask or suggest something.

From: andres
Subject: Ask or suggest something.
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 19:18:23 -0600

Hello there!
I want to ask or suggest something; I'm learning to use emacs*, well, I'll going to the point:

I often translate information from english to spanish, when I do that always use two window to do my work, I don't have found a funcionality to connect the two windows the purpose to I move the screen down (I haven't  saw it in another program), the other window do same, using number of lines like center point or something like this.

If exist in emacs please tell me where can I read information about that, if it doesn't exist, I hope to have helped to give an idea :)

With love to Emacs from Costa Rica!!

PS: I don't write very good english
*GNU Emacs 24.1.1