Re: Aligned blocks management: obsolete?

From: Dmitry Antipov
Subject: Re: Aligned blocks management: obsolete?
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 10:47:08 +0400

This code tries to utilize system malloc features and falls back to legacy
aligned blocks management code if system malloc implementation is unknown,
broken, or lacks aligned allocation routines.

It will be great if someone can help to test this on Windows, OSX, old *BSD
and other non-GNU/Linux systems; in particular, I believe OSX should have
some specific aligned allocation stuff, which I'm not aware about.

Dmitry