Re: list-packages: Marking packages as "uninteresting"?

From: Tim Cross
Subject: Re: list-packages: Marking packages as "uninteresting"?
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 12:37:37 +1000

I would like to add a +1 for Raman's request. This would be very useful.

It might also be worth having some way to tag what repository a
package is from - help distinguish those which are GNU packages and in
the GNU repository and those which are from some other repository and
which may have different levels of status.

Tim

--
Tim Cross