Python in emacs -- help

From: Alin Soare
Subject: Python in emacs -- help
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 21:08:50 +0300

Hi,

I have to execute a project in python, and I followed intensivelly a course from MIT to learn python.

However, in emacs I do not know how to use python conveniently. I found out only the major mode of python, and apart from this I did not understand how to use python in emacs... and from emacswiki I did not understand anything...

In emacs is there some good interface to work on a little project written in python?

Alin