RE: BEGIN_SRC..END_SRC

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: BEGIN_SRC..END_SRC
Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 13:00:34 -0700

> Its plain text. And its the sort of thing any org-mode user
> would do to identify emacs-lisp without even thinking about
> it, and its explanatory.

Sure, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

You apparently misunderstood.

> If you are aiming to ban the use of plain text

No.  Again, you apparently misunderstood.  Completely.

> because it doesn't appeal to you,

Plain text does appeal to me.  You apparently misunderstood.

> then I will question that.

Question rather your reading.  Or perhaps your knee-jerking.
Dunno where the problem lies, but something is clearly off.

> Org-mode is a very healthy Emacs library, and a lot of
> people use it.

Of course they do.  And I'm all in favor of it.
Including its markup and other annotations.

You simply misunderstood, clearly.