Re: Google Drive

From: Thomas Lord
Subject: Re: Google Drive
Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 10:14:25 -0700

Are there any free software packages that
provide functionality like DropBox or GoogleDrive?
Are there any companies that sell the utility
service of hosting that software, with
freedom-respecting terms of service and security
features such as optional encryption of stored
data?

To me it seems like there *should*  be lots and lots
of small businesses doing that at a modest, fair
price mark-up.   And then lots of GNU software, including
Emacs, should support that functionality.

-t