Re: auth-source change default spec

From: Tim Cross
Subject: Re: auth-source change default spec
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 10:04:39 +1000

OK, only mentioned the obsolete package issue in case it needed to be
noted, but sounds like you have it in hand.

What about the .authinfo v .authinfo.gpg situation. I think this is a
bit more of a problem as it can esily cause confusion for the end user
when adding new credentials and breaks already working setups?

Tim

--
Tim Cross