Re: GSoC projects related to Emacs

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: GSoC projects related to Emacs
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 09:10:19 +0200

Hi Stefan,

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:

> This is a very interesting short-term project that I'd be happy to
> supervise.

There is an official way of supervising ("mentoring") such projects:

1. register on http://www.google-melange.com
2. apply as a "mentor"
3. apply to be a mentor for the GNU project
4. go to the Emacs Native profiler page (the URL I sent)
5. from there, tell you want to mentor this project

The project doesn't have mentor yet, having one will give it more
chances to be accepted and sponsored by Google.

If you don't want to get involved this way, and if the project get
sponsored, it's always possible to supervise it informally.

HTH,

--
 Bastien