Minor inconsistency in header of a few admin/grammars files

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Minor inconsistency in header of a few admin/grammars files
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 15:53:38 -0500

A minor issue (perhaps):

admin/grammars/python.wy
lisp/cedet/semantic/wisent/python-wy.el

say

    The Python grammar is used and reproduced under the following license:

    PYTHON SOFTWARE FOUNDATION LICENSE VERSION 2
    [...]
    ...PSF's notice of copyright, i.e.,
    "Copyright (c) 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009,
    2010 Python Software Foundation; All Rights Reserved" are retained in
    Python alone or in any derivative version prepared by Licensee.

However, the headers of these files actually say:

    Copyright (C) 2001-2010 Python Software Foundation

which is the same in spirit but not in letter. I'm literal-minded, so
I'd be inclined to make the appropriate minor adjustment to
wisent-make-parsers--parser-file-name and update these headers. I know
it has zero practical consequences.