Changes in epaths.in

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Changes in epaths.in
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 00:31:38 -0500

  2012-01-10  Glenn Morris  <address@hidden>

          * epaths.in (PATH_LOADSEARCH, PATH_DUMPLOADSEARCH, PATH_EXEC)
          (PATH_DATA, PATH_DOC): Update the template values to be closer to
          their typical values these days.

Is it really wise to make changes in basic Emacs configuration during
a pretest?  E.g., the change to PATH_DUMPLOADSEARCH looks non trivial
to me, and I cannot immediately assess its effects (if you can, I
would suggest to at least put it in writing in the ChangeLog entry).

This isn't a bugfix, is it?  If so, can it wait?