Re: Mac OS-compatible ports

From: Christian Lynbech
Subject: Re: Mac OS-compatible ports
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 11:08:59 +0100

Jan> YMMV. I use Emacs every day on OSX and it is no different from using
Jan> Emacs on X in my experience. But I don't use Gnus or other packages
Jan> that people seems to have problems with.

I use Emacs on OSX everyday too, and I use gnus as my one and only way
to read mail, and it works quite well for me (except I am experiencing
some issues with w3m after upgrading my laptop to Lion). This is emacs24
using the trunk version and upstream gnus.

Christian Lynbech       | christian #\@ defun #\. dk
                                        - address@hidden (Michael A. Petonic)