Re: M-x in shell after emacs --daemon

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: M-x in shell after emacs --daemon
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 21:25:19 -0500

          The disk image is just a ram disk image loaded at boot time. It
          contains a filesystem generated with Buildroot containing BusyBox. I
          added my toy C compiler TinyCC and my unfinished but usable emacs
          clone QEmacs. There is also a small MS-DOS .COM launcher I use to test
          the 16 bit emulation with a tiny .COM program to compute pi and a
          small self-assembling assembler for MS-DOS.

This is not GNU/Linux, but it isn't just Linux.  It does contain the
other necessary parts of a system.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation