Changes to ELisp manual in revision 106667

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Changes to ELisp manual in revision 106667
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 07:24:20 -0500

Can you please explain the reason for these changes in the top-level
menu?  They look gratuitous to me, but maybe I'm missing something.

  -* Libraries: Lisp Libraries.      Creating Lisp programs to run in Emacs.
  -* Eval: Lisp Eval.      Executing a single Lisp expression in Emacs.
  -* Interaction: Lisp Interaction.  Executing Lisp in an Emacs buffer.
  +* Lisp Libraries::      How Lisp programs are loaded into Emacs.
  +* Lisp Eval::           Executing a single Lisp expression in Emacs.
  +* Lisp Interaction::    Executing Lisp in an Emacs buffer.

TIA