Re: Memory again

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Memory again
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 08:12:51 -0500

> Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 10:35:09 +0100
> From: Carsten Mattner <address@hidden>
> Cc: Óscar Fuentes <address@hidden>, address@hidden
>
> Any ready-made instrumentation to reveal what's going on for find
> the root cause or explanation of what's going?

I'm not aware of any existing instrumentation.  Maybe someone else can
help.

Failing that, perhaps some tool that can show detailed memory usage
and allows to find, for each memory region, its corresponding C
symbol, could be used to find out which one(s) are holding on to the
supposedly free memory in your use case.