Re: Truncating scroll runs that copy to where we copied to

From: David Reitter
Subject: Re: Truncating scroll runs that copy to where we copied to
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 18:50:07 -0500

On Nov 20, 2011, at 7:19 PM, YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu wrote:
>  Then, the second line is displayed as `b' instead of `2'.

Because nobody else replied:  I reproduced it easily and was shocked too see
this.   Please do fix this bug before the next release.

I have, lately, seen an occasional and elusive problem with the display of
header lines (or the lack thereof) and am now wondering if this could be due to
the same issue.  I'll wait and see.